If you hadn’t noticed, I love a good breakfast recipe!! This breakfast omelette is a delicious sweet twist and requires minimal ingredients, nothing fancy needed at all. It’s full of nutrients and is great fuel for a busy morning.
- 2 eggs
- 1 Banana
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Handful of berries of choice
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- One Eat Vive protein bar of choice
- 1 tsp almond butter (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil into a pan, slice the banana and add into the pan with half of the cinnamon. Cook for a couple of minutes until the banana caramelises slightly.
- Crack the eggs into a mug and whisk with the remaining coconut oil, pour over the bananas in the pan
- Cook for a couple of minutes then either flip or just fold in half to cook the other side
- Tip onto a plate and top with berries, a chopped protein bar and almond butter, then enjoy!
This is such a versatile recipe but I find it’s perfect for when you’re away visiting family and friends as it involves such simple ingredients which everyone has at home! The perfect way to ease in any sceptical family members to a healthier way of enjoying delicious breakfasts!