Today i’m bringing you a guest post courtesy of my favourite twin @_hannaheats – as you probably know, her recipes all look incredible so you lucky people are getting the full recipe for these delicious Mint Chocolate truffles. These are perfect for stashing in the fridge for a quick snack or high protein breakfast treat OR even better as a christmas treat to share with the whole family – they’ll love them, I promise!
- 1 scoop of JST Jodie Mint Chocolate Whey Protein,
- 1 avocado,
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder,
- 1 tablespoon of Jim-Jams Hazelnut spread,
- 50g of melted One Love Cocoa chocolate.
- Blend all of the ingredients together,
- Leave to set in the fridge for 1 hours,
- Take out and role in to teaspoon size balls,
- Role in cacao powder and pop in to the fridge,
As always tag myself and Hannah if you create these!