Today’s guest recipe comes courtesy of the lovely @_hannaheats – she’s known for her sweet treats to die for and today she’s sharing how to make these strawberry and coconut cookies, enjoy guys!
– 100g of oatbran,
– 30 g of dessicated coconut,
– 10g of coconut flour,
– 30g of coconut whey protein,
– 10g of unflavoured casein (could be subbed for more coconut flour),
– 100ml of egg whites,
– 10g of sweetener,
– 60ml of apple juice,
-50g of diced strawberries,
-4 strawberries, halved and cut in to heart shapes (if that is what you fancy!)
- Simply mix all of the dry ingredients together and then add in the wet.
- Make eight tablespoon full size mounds on a greased baking tray, flatten out and then add the strawberry halves.
- Bake in the oven at 160C for 13 minutes (or until browned)