These little snack balls are so convenient to have stashed in the freezer when hunger strikes, I made these a salted caramel flavour but you could vary the flavours to suit you or even make lots of different versions, using berries, chocolate or lime for a key lime cheesecake flavour!
- 100g Soft cheese
- 100g Pics Peanut Butter
- A few drops of Sukrin Caramel flavour drops
- 40g Agave Nectar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 bar of Ombar chocolate, melted
- Blend together the peanut butter and soft cheese until well combined
- Add your chosen flavours, I used Agave to sweeten then flavour drops and salt to create the salted caramel vibe!
- Here’s the messy part… form the mixture into balls and freeze for an hour at least to harden
- Once the chocolate has almost cooled, cover the frozen cheesecake balls in melted chocolate then return to the freezer for a further half an hour
- Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before tucking in!