I am a self confessed nut butter addict, it is just so delicious and feels so indulgent.. but not everyone shares this view (crazy, i know!). Whether it’s people believing it’s super unhealthy or not knowing how and what to eat it with, I want to prove to you that Peanut butter is a key staple to any diet. And you don’t need to take my word for it.. I roped in a few friends to ask why they love it too!
- You can literally eat it any time of day, sweet or savoury – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, desserts… the possibilities are endless! (@_hannaheats)
- It’s so creamy, delicious and feels so indulgent (@TallyRye)
- There are so many ways to eat it…
- …Yet you can also just take to a standard pot of Pics Crunchy with a spoon and be perfectly content, no added complications required
- It’s really filling so great as a snack to deal with any mid afternoon hunger pangs! (@Katieforbes)
- It’s a perfect example of good fats that your body needs to perform essential functions (@sunshineandwaffles)
- High in natural protein
- It’s actually packed full of health benefits – research suggests it could help reduce the risk of breast cancer, and is full of antioxidants! (Don’t get me wrong, there are plenty of nut butters which are packed with salt and sugar which aren’t particularly great for you – but many good brands like Pics only use Peanuts and a tiny pinch of salt)
- There are always so many new flavours being released so there is something to suit everyone (@healthyandpsyched)
What more reason could you need?! And it’s not just me who thinks it’s amazing! I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who helped me out with this post, and to Pics who have provided me with a wonderful stash of PB goodness – happy days!