So we all love summer and with that comes a love for summer food – barbecues, ice cold pimms and icecream! This recipe is the perfect summer treat and you won’t believe how easy it is (and how much credit you’ll get from everyone who tries them!)
These banana ice pops are totally vegan so perfect for everyone who comes to stay and taste so delicious – topped with amazing Ombar chocolate drizzle.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1tbsp Almond Butter
- Dash of almond milk
- 1 Bar of Ombar chocolate
You will also need:
- In a food processor, mix up the bananas, almond butter and almond milk well and at this point, you can also add anything else you might fancy in the mixture – but I wanted to keep mine simple!
- Fill the moulds and freeze for at least an hour
- To get the lollies out of the mould, run the moulds under warm water to loosen slightly and place the lollies on a plate/board – depending how easy it was to get the lollies from the moulds, you may want to refreeze for a little while after removing from the mould
- Melt the chocolate gently in a microwave, putting it in for 20 seconds at a time and stirring between so that you don’t burn it – once melted, keep it out on the side to cool slightly
- When the chocolate has cooled, drizzle over the ice lollies on both side and refreeze until you’re ready to eat!
It really is that simple… and they’re so creamy, tasty and refreshing which is perfect for a nice sunny day!
Hope you enjoy – as always, tag me in any recreations!