This recipe is for all you chocolate lovers, i’m afraid if you don’t love chocolate this is not for you (but I mean who doesn’t love chocolate?!) This took just 2 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes in the oven so made for a perfect midweek pudding. For all you macro trackers, you’re looking at 17g protein, 22g carbs and only 187 calories per serving – how many chocolate puddings can give you that?
Ingredients (serves 2):
75g Egg whites
1 Scoop of Chocolate protein powder
2 tsp cacao powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 Bar of Ombar chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In a processor, blend together all ingredients apart from the chocolate
- Chop up most of the chocolate and mix into the rest of the ingredients, then split between your two skillets (or a ramekin dish if you don’t have a skillet to hand!)
- Pop the remaining chocolate on top of the pudding and put in the oven for 10 minutes
- Be careful not to burn yourself as you take them out!
I hope you enjoy – please tag me if you try any recipes!